Summer date night are so much fun and summer is not over yet! There is still plenty of time to enjoy a nice summer date night with your significant other. I’ve put together this guide to get you completely prepared for a nice time. I know it’s hard to come with new ideas all the time, so I made a list of new date ideas that could be tried out, along with different outfits ideas for different occasions. Hope you enjoy x
Date night ideas:
1. Picnic: they are romantic and not expensive. Each can bring their food and drinks or prepare everything together. Even better to go there to watch sunset.
2. Movie night: quite a common idea, however, you can always make it more special by doing it at home and making it into a cinema experience. Make some popcorn, maybe get a projector and make the sofa comfortable with tones of cushions and blankets.
3. Mini roadtrip: pick anywhere that both of you would like to explore within 1 to 2 hours from you and make it a fun roadtrip there.
4. Self care: go to a spa and enjoy relaxing in each other’s company. Maybe a couple massage?
5. Card game: any card game that you both enjoy. Keep scores and give each other dares when one of you looses.
6. Bike ride: pick a nice quiet route with a nice view and ride along it. You can even bike to your picnic place.
7. Try a new sport you’ve both never done: very fun since you both will probably not be very good at it.
8. Take a cooking class: not only is entertaining but you get to learn to cook new meals, eat and drink, all of this together.
9. Backyard camping: I used to do that as a kid. If you are not a camper like me, you can set up a tent in your backyard and make it very comfortable with mattresses and blankets.
10. Dinner night: again very basic but never a miss. Whether you go out to a nice place for dinner or one of you cook for the other or both of you cook together. It always nice to share a meal with someone you love.
Girly: pretty summery dresses, easy to wear and they look very feminine.
Sporty: who said you can’t sweat in style? There are a lot of fun sportswear now, with styles for everyone.
Dressed up: for those extra fancy dates in nice restaurants or special occasions.